Today’s recipe comes from one of our favorite sites, IIFYM (If it Fits Your Macros). They have a variety of simple recipes that list the calorie and macro count for you to plan your meals ahead of time. This sweet potato protein waffle is quick to prep, full of nutrients, and low in fat. Don’t feel bad about eating both servings!
Serving Size: 1/2 total mixture
- 5oz – Sweet Potato (150g)
- 1 Scoop – Whey Protein (30g)
- Dash – Baking Powder (3g)
- Dash – Splenda (3g)
- 2 – Egg Whites
- 2oz – Greek Yogurt (50g)
- Pre-Heat Waffle Iron
- Remove skin from Sweet potato. Microwave for 1 minute and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the rest of the dry and then grate the sweet potato.
- Add wet ingredients to form batter
- Coat Waffle Iron (Once pre-heated) with cooking spray and drop batter. Cook Until All waffle batter is used.