Use these nutrition tips to help you maximize your workouts and become the healthiest version of yourself.
1. Limit your “extras” to 200 calories per day.
2. Use this link to determine how many calories a day you should eat.
3. Buy a food scale and weigh your serving sizes.
4. Do 60 minutes of exercise at least 4x/week.
5. Eat protein with every meal.
6. Eat, don’t drink your calories. (unless it’s a delicious smoothie or homemade juice)
7. Only eat at a table meant for eating.
8. Only eat food off of a plate.
9. Stay away from drive-thrus. (not for coffee, snacks, or drinks either!)
10. Cook your meat and chop your veggies for the week on Sundays.